Sharavati (Asparagus racemosus), Vidarikand (Ipomoea digitata) 100mg. each, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) 50mg. each, Praval pishti, Mandoor bhasma 10mg. each, Binders and Excipients q.s.
Hormonal imbalance is very common and often complicated. Hormones are chemicals secreted by endocrine glands like thyroid, adrenalin, and pituitary. Normal functioning of these endocrine glands maintains balance of hormones. Hormones play significant role in our body. Development of body, metabolic functions, reproduction depends upon normal functioning of these endocrine glands.
Today’s lifestyle, lack of exercise, improper diet mental stress affects the normal functioning of the glands. This leads to abnormal (hypo or hyper) secretion of hormones. This is called hormonal imbalance. Today improper functioning of thyroid gland is very common especially in women and adolescent girls.
Hormonal imbalance may lead to several problems in young girls and women like:
- PCOD (ovarian disease),
- irregular menses,
- heavy bleeding and scanty menses,
- leucorrhoea (white discharge)
- Weight gain,
- oedema all over body,
- dry skin & dryness of hair,
- loss of appetite, sometime constipation, anemia,
- lack of concentration
- irritability & anger,
- excessive sweating,
- irregular menses in women,
- depression and occasionally loose motions.
- Hormonal imbalance in menopause
- depression, worry & mood swings,
- continuous minor complaints like body ache,
- lack of memory,
- incontinence of urine are some symptoms in menopause stage in which hormonal imbalance is present.